Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ms. Kelly

Well, I know I'm a little late to the party and I am sure you already know about the upcoming release of Kelly Rowland's second studio album, "Ms. Kelly", but I have only just heard her first single from the album, Like This (Ft: Eve), and I have to say I am lovin' it. So very different from what I heard of her first album release.

The reason I am so late in uploading this track is because I am not really Kelly's biggest fan and it was only by accident that I heard her new track. I am absolutely kicking myself for waiting until now.

Download: Like This

Also, thanks to the crew over at Mix Tape* Yum I have the official track-listing of "Ms Kelly" so here it is.

"Ms. Kelly"
Track-listing

01. Like This (feat. Eve)
02. Comeback
03. Ghetto (feat. Snoop Dogg)
04. Work (Put It In)
05. Flashback
06. Every Thought Is You
07. The Show (feat. Tank)
08. Still In Love - Interlude
09. Still In Love With My Ex
10. Love
11. Better Without You
12. This Is Love

No comments: